Tuesday, February 23, 2010

International Federation of Social Work Conference

Great news.  I have been accepted to present at the IFSW conference in Hong Kong in June 2010.  The conference is titled, '2010 Joint World Conference on Social Work and Social Development: the Agenda’ and is a  joint conference with  The International Association of Schools of Social Work (IASSW), the International Council on Social Welfare (ICSW), and the International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW). 

I will be travelling to Hong Kong with my Dad - he hasn't been there before and he thought it sounded like an interesting place to visit.  I will be glad to have his company, and I hope to have a  few days in Hong Kong to have a look around and enjoy the culture, the food and the shopping!

So, now I need to finalise my presentation which needs to be sent off soon. More later.

No comments: